EVGA - Queue Changes

Space_Ranger

Semi-regular
Just received this email from EVGA on one of my queue entries:

This email is to notify you that there has been a change to your notification queue status. You previously signed up to be notified when 08G-P5-3663-KR became available, but due to ongoing product availability, you have been moved to the notification queue for 08G-P5-3663-KL, which features NVIDIA LHR. These cards offer the same gaming performance, but with reduced cryptomining performance (Ethereum). The products are identical in every other way. To learn more about NVIDIA LHR, click here.

EVGA has taken these steps to increase availability and speed up the queue for gamers looking to purchase a graphics card. Your notification queue position remains the same. However, if you wish to remain in the notification queue for 08G-P5-3663-KR you may "opt out " of this move; you will be once again placed back in the notification queue with your previous sign-up time. Please note that EVGA strongly recommends against opting out, because there is no ETA for availability and no guarantee that your order will be fulfilled for your original part number. Moreover, once you opt out, you may neither request to be placed back in the queue for 08G-P5-3663-KL, nor request an order notification for 08G-P5-3663-KL; you may only be in one queue at a time.

If you still wish to opt out of the move to 08G-P5-3663-KL, please click here. If you have any questions about this email, please contact EVGA Customer Service prior to taking any action.

Last week's shuffle had all LHR cards for EVGA (3060 Ti and 3070).

Last week's shuffle had all LHR cards for EVGA (3060 Ti and 3070).
Kudos to EVGA for testing things out in the retail channel before putting them towards their loyal customers in the queue.

/s

Just checked and received the exact same email.

BTW
The current queue
1624899831734.png
Mine was KR and now KL.

1624899866013.png
An "hour left" in the queue

How's that for frustration :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW didn't get an email for the 3070Ti 3751

Last edited:
I got one for my 3060, but not 3090, 3080, or 3070.

I got one for my 3060, but not 3090, 3080, or 3070.
Correct.. I only got an email for the 3060 I put in for (for my office machine). I've come to the realization that I'm never going to get my 3080, and I'll wind up waiting for the next generation of cards before I get a "good" card for my home setup. Surprisingly the 2080 Super I have at home has been relatively good, but I'd like to make the jump to 4k eventually.

I got one for a 3080 I think.. let me look again....

Yea I got the email about the 3080 I'm in the queue for. Interesting. guess new versions of all chips are coming.

I was surprised to get an email about a 3060 XC Black Gaming today from EVGA. I decided to purchase the card, but don't really have a pressing need for it at the moment. May decide to sell it at some point.

Received the card today and already sold it to a friend who has been unlucky finding a card. Hopefully everyone else here gets their notifications. Took me around six months or so to get that card.

Received the card today and already sold it to a friend who has been unlucky finding a card. Hopefully everyone else here gets their notifications. Took me around six months or so to get that card.
I'm pretty sure I'm approaching a year.

ha......Ive been in a queue for a 3080 XC3 Black for 14 months.
The line has not moved since Sept 16 2020 as far as I know.
I finally got an EVGA FTW 3080 in late July....it died in October (no OC, running stock everything)
Took 2 1/2 weeks for RMA, but EVGA did replace it.

ha......Ive been in a queue for a 3080 XC3 Black for 14 months.
Yeah I think I'm in the same position. I did eventually get a 3080 but only because of the generosity of some other forum members. I did get a 3060Ti from the queue, which I was in queue a much less amount of time, but I signed up for higher-end card there, whereas the lower end cards of all tiers just aren't moving at all.

Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 8.00.07 PM.png

1640032211140.png
Still SOL for me... Go figure.. I'm sure I'm nowhere near the beginning of the line but 14+ months is ridiculous.

After putting in for a notification for a 3080Ti FTW Ultra when they first came out I finally got the notification email to purchase yesterday.

View attachment 1377
Still SOL for me... Go figure.. I'm sure I'm nowhere near the beginning of the line but 14+ months is ridiculous.
My queue entry for the 10G-P5-3885-KL just NOW popped.... a good 19+ months later.. LOL I'll settle for the 3070 I got in a shuffle a while back...

Their Queue system is bad... REALLY bad.. I'm quite disappointed.

I got a notification for an RTX 3090 over the weekend, but it's late to say the least. I've had my card since December 2020.

Become a Patron!
Back