EVGA Steps Up Again with Its Renowned Support by Replacing Customer’s Hard Drives after Multiple Missteps with a PSU RMA

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
EVGA has once again shown that it doesn't matter how big or small you are but how important it is to support your customers. Mistakes can happen to any business but as anyone who has been the unfortunate victim of one can tell you, it's how the business treats you when that happens that can make a big difference in moving forward after one. Now to be fair to the user, EVGA dropped the ball not once, or twice, but three times during the course of these events but did eventually come through but it was, unfortunately, the user's perseverance that made it happen.

See full article...

In addition to EVGA selling ATX 3.0 / PCIe 5.0 PSUs, which they didn't sell before their GPU stand down, I welcome any signs of life from the company.

Also, rumors of Intel Battlemage GPUs shipping have hit - maybe EVGA will jump into that arena?

I was wondering why EVGA didn't just switch to AMD GPUs. Fine if they wanna do Intel GPUs. I just keep expecting them to finally completely close up shop any day now. So seeing them continue operations in some fashion is cool.

Too bad GN had to get involved for the situation with the PSU RMA replacement frying the customer's drives to get resolved. It was like someone had to remind EVGA how they used to roll. No doubt they are doing the best they can with their skeleton crew though.

Too bad GN had to get involved for the situation with the PSU RMA replacement frying the customer's drives to get resolved. It was like someone had to remind EVGA how they used to roll. No doubt they are doing the best they can with their skeleton crew though.
Reminding them that people still care might help too.

It's not their renown customer service if they needed to be badgered into providing this outcome. That's Samsung's standard customer service, not EVGA's renown customer service.

Become a Patron!
Back