EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5 750W Power Supply Review

Paul_Johnson

Administrator
Staff member
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5

As a company, EVGA was founded in 1999 and is well known in the DIY computer industry for its high-performance video cards, motherboards, and other computer components. Recently, EVGA has expanded its product offerings to include power supplies which of course draws our interest to it today. Currently, EVGA has a few lines of power supplies including the SuperNOVA series. For this review, we are looking at the SuperNOVA 750 G5 (model number 220-G5-0750-X1) which is one of EVGA’s mid-capacity units in its G5 series. It is produced in conjunction with FSP.

FSP Group is one of the few actual power supply manufacturers and can be found providing OEM services for a number of other...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice to see an EVGA power supply review, which was outstandingly done. I was worried about EVGA power supplies since have not seen too many reviews of them. Ended up with a 1600w EVGA P2 for my TR system on sale at EVGA and it has been purring just fine and a 850w GQ from BestBuy for a Ryzen 3900x system. EVGA seems to make some good quality stuff with great support on their site and forums which is also a big plus for those buying from them. Maybe a more premium brand but benefits do come with EVGA. Including some of the best if not the best support on warranty, speed, access.

Awesome review @Paul_Johnson !!!!

Looks like a real solid power supply.

Just noticed this @noko , I think we are late to this game...........August 10 2020. :p

Become a Patron!
Back