Fallout: New Vegas – Ultimate Edition Is Free on Epic Games Store

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition is free to claim from the Epic Games Store until June 1, 2023. Originally released in 2012, this is a definitive version of Obsidian Entertainment's acclaimed post-apocalyptic action RPG that includes the base game and all add-ons, including Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road, a fourth and final piece of DLC that takes Courier, New Vegas' protagonist, to a devastated wasteland called the Divide. Fallout: New Vegas is considered the best Fallout game ever made by some gamers, while others believe Fallout 2 deserves that title. Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition is normally priced at $19.99 on the Epic Games Store.

See full article...

Grabbed.. love the old game too... so getting it plus the DLC's for 0 out of pocket... yes please.

Grabbed this myself the other day. Played through New Vegas a while ago, but since this has the add ons I may give it another go at some point.

Maybe I need to give this a shot since it's free. I tried to get into Fallout but never could. Maybe I should revisit it.

well it's the best one of the 3D ones and I had great fun with it back in the day.

Cool now I own it on 3 different platforms/launchers and I still will never finish it.

Become a Patron!
Back