Final Fantasy VII Remake Gets a Stunning New Trailer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Square Enix has released a brand-new Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer for the Tokyo Game Show. It offers fans a first look at the Turks, the Ifrit and Shiva summons, and a new SOLDIER character, among other things. The cinematic character models look pretty outstanding.

The evil Shinra corporation rules the world with an iron fist and continues to spin its web of lies. Have the rebels, known as Avalanche, bitten off more than they can chew?

Get your first look at Shinra’s agents, the Turks; powerful summons, Ifrit and Shiva; and much more in this trailer from Tokyo Game Show 2019.

Let's hope they baked in all the secrets and randomness of the original. I remember playing FFVII for like 30 hours straight as a kid.

My favorite game of all time. I play through it every few years. I still haven't put the time in to get that damned KOTR summon. One of these days, I'll take a week off work and breed/race the chocobos

I normally grind out the Chocobo Racing for the KOTR summon (I remember there was a stamina regen trick that made winning races trivial).

However, I've never beaten either optional Weapon. One day.

Pretty pleased with the Turn Based combat (at least optional). I'm hoping the feature is so welcomed that it will become a staple going forward for the series. Big reason why I haven't gotten into the latest Final Fantasy's is because their combat has become more of an action game.

Become a Patron!
Back