Forza Horizon 5’s Full Map Revealed, 50 Percent Larger Than Predecessor

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
forza-horizon-5-buggy-beach-1024x576.jpg
Image: Playground Games

Playground Games has revealed the full map for the fifth installment of its open-world racing series, Forza Horizon 5. It looks huge.

As noted by creative director Mike Brown in the latest episode of Let’s Go!, Forza Horizon 5’s map is 50 percent larger than its predecessor, Forza Horizon 4. That game took place in a fictionalized Great Britain, but Forza Horizon 5 will take drivers to epic environments that were inspired by the diverse lands of Mexico.

More specifically, Forza Horizon 5 players will be able to race across 11 distinct and unique biomes. They comprise Canyon, Tropical Coast, Farmland, Arid Hills, Jungle, Living Desert, Rocky Coast, Sand Desert, Swamp, Urban City of Guanajuato, and Volcano, the latter of which serves as the highest point ever in a Forza Horizon game. This is the only location where players will get to encounter...

Continue reading...

Gotta admit here I've been playinf forza Horizon 4 here for a while and I have a pre order in for the new one. So... whee?

I enjoyed 4 so I'll probably end up with this next one. Graphics and game play were definitely top notch.

Become a Patron!
Back