Gaming Beds Are Official: Bauhutte’s Furniture Line Lets Gamers Turn Beds Into Battlestations

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
bauhutte-gaming-bed-guy-1.jpg
Image: Bauhutte

Gaming desks and chairs are already yesterday’s news.

Japanese company Bauhutte has introduced a series of furniture that can be placed around a mattress or futon to create a “gaming bed.” That’s right – you don’t even need to get up from bed anymore to log on to Steam and frag opponents.

bauhutte-gaming-bed-1.jpg
Image: Bauhutte

The modular system begins with Bauhutte’s “Bed Desk,” which, according to Google Translate, is a “bed-dedicated desk that kills people.” The desk is height adjustable and comes with plenty of useful accessories, such as a wire basket for holding controllers. There’s even a set of cup holders for thirstier types...

Continue reading...

That is legit. Good thing they included a lotion tube in the press photos.

I mean for dorm dwellers or people who live in tiny places / expensive places.... why not

Really?
So where's the holder for the urinal?
Microwave?
This is a sad day in history.....
But typical for what some folks picture about gamers....

Japan? I wonder if this is half because of space limitations. Crazy where I am but in a big expensive city some people might be forced (if the price of the unit is cheap that is)

They're a little late to the party.... I have worked maintenance in a nursing facility for a few years, this stuff has existed forever :D

Seriously, it looks like they just painted some Wal-Mart racks and called it a gamer bed. Any of you can do this for next to nothing. I want to slap him just for wearing a onsie smh...

Cos we need more reasons to stay awake when we should be asleep.
Bed should be the place you can switch off, this will cock it right up.

Become a Patron!
Back