GeForce RTX 4090 Owner Sues NVIDIA Over Melted 16-Pin Connector

that has NEVER happened.
There's a first for... EVERYTHING! Btw, Gamer Nexus is compromised. He IS NOT the all to end all ANYTHING! 🙄

After his so-called conclusion, that is when NVIDIA gets the courage to finally verbatim a carefully lawyer-coached statement as an conclusion (which probably have escalated this situation into an anti-trust investigation soon)?! Well, here is your bridge that you've just purchased too since you are so credolous to anything.

There's a first for... EVERYTHING! Btw, Gamer Nexus is compromised. He IS NOT the all to end all ANYTHING! 🙄

After his so-called conclusion, that is when NVIDIA gets the courage to finally verbatim a carefully lawyer-coached statement as an conclusion (which probably have escalated this situation into an anti-trust investigation soon)?! Well, here is your bridge that you've just purchased too since you are so credolous to anything.
Who would be getting investigated, PCI SIG?

I don't know where you are getting fed info from but the jump to conclusions mat isn't a good idea

Who would be getting investigated, PCI SIG?

I don't know where you are getting fed info from but the jump to conclusions mat isn't a good idea
If a dealer's anti-locks brakes are mass defected, who's responsible? The dealer or its anti-brakes' supplier(s)?

You haven't been here long if you don't know gunshot jumps to conclusions and very few if any things bring madmummy satisfaction of any sort.
I sure hope no one bought into the fearmongering "extra" overpriced cable tactic for this debacle as a solution to this, though. 😂

Might as well, but remenber the investigations on the GTX970 and 8600 series?, yeah me neither. Maybe its because they never happened.

Might as well, but remenber the investigations on the GTX970 and 8600 series?, yeah me neither. Maybe its because they never happened.

"Might as well"

What?! 😂

Uhm... "Might as well" CANNOT be used in a court of law. 😏

My point was, might as well would be a first for anything...
Because YOU made-up in your mind that GN is the "all to end all" nonsense, FINE, do you but NEVER, EVER, force your unfounded BS belief onto others!

Because YOU made-up in your mind that GN is the "all to end all" nonsense, FINE, do you but NEVER, EVER, force your unfounded BS belief onto others!
Never did I say GN is the all to end all nonsense. I only pointed out they made an investigation, IF it turns out to be true, THEN there would be no case.

Its funny that you claim I try to force my belief, whlie you also try to force your belief that GN is compromised. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never did I say GN is the all to end all nonsense. I only pointed out they made an investigation, IF it turns out to be true, THEN there would be no case.

Its funny that you claim I try to force my belief, whlie you also try to force your belief that GN is compromised. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
GN so-called freaking investigation does not means sniz (you or me could've conjured up with the exact same results), especially in a court of law, because he leaves out too much FACTUAL data analysis, etc.

Btw, my opinion about +baldy+ was ONLY MY opinion, I didn't try to push it on anyone +specific+ as a freaking source as you.

GN so-called freaking investigation does not means sniz (you or me could've conjured up with the exact same results), especially in a court of law, because he leaves out too much FACTUAL data analysis, etc.
They didn't publish them publicly - yet. They could file as friend of the court or be subpoenaed, etc.

If a dealer's anti-locks brakes are mass defected, who's responsible? The dealer or its anti-brakes' supplier(s)?
Well, if the Takata air bag thing is any indication - the dealers are absolved, it's the car manufacturer and the OEM vendor of the part.

The car manufacturer is responsible to the customer, but the OEM vendor is responsible to the manufacturer.

Become a Patron!
Back