GIGABYTE Announces AORUS RGB DDR5 6000 MHz 32 GB Memory Kit

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
gigabyte-aorus-rgb-ddr5-memory-6000-mhz-32-gb-with-box-1024x576.jpg
Image: GIGABYTE

GIGABYTE has announced a new kit of next-generation memory for fans of the manufacturer seeking to add more performance, RGB, and eagles to their build.

As detailed in a press release shared today, the AORUS RGB DDR5 6000 MHz 32 GB Memory Kit comprises two 16 GB modules with 40-40-40-76 timings, offering both high clock speed and low power consumption for Intel fans who have upgraded to the Z690 platform and Alder Lake-S processors. The memory includes a DDR5 XMP Booster function that allows users to switch between multiple built-in overclocking profiles, as well as various solutions to keep temperatures in check.

Specifications

Capacity32GB kit (2x16GB)Multi-Channel KitDual Channel KitSPD Latency40-40-40-77SPD Speed4800MHzSPD Voltage1.1VTested Latency40-40-40-76Tested Speed6000MHzTested Voltage1.35VHeatspreader...

Continue reading...

That's all well and good, but until I can buy it for MSRP I'm not exactly excited about it. Still, it's good looking RAM. Although, the timings on the G.Skill TridentZ5 modules are better. (CL36 vs. CL40.)

That's all well and good, but until I can buy it for MSRP I'm not exactly excited about it. Still, it's good looking RAM. Although, the timings on the G.Skill TridentZ5 modules are better. (CL36 vs. CL40.)
That and Aorus memory is always way pricier than it needs to be for some reason.

Last edited:
That an Aorus memory is always way pricier than it needs to be for some reason.
Because it's from GIGABYTE and for no other reason. It looks like premium memory, but I'm not impressed by the timings and it looks like they spent more money than they needed to on the packaging.

Become a Patron!
Back