GIGABYTE Launches AORUS AGC310 Gaming Chair

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
gigabyte-aorus-agc310-gaming-chair-graphic-1024x576.jpg
Image: GIGABYTE

GIGABYTE has announced a new gaming chair to complement its growing family of premium gaming products. Available in black with orange trims, the AORUS AGC310 features a widened backrest and high-density foamed seat for increased comfort, adjustable headrest and lumbar cushions, and a solid structure thanks to its all-steel frame and base. The AORUS brand’s eagle design can also be found prominently placed on the headrest and rear of the chair.

Image: GIGABYTE

AORUS AGC310 gaming chair offers a 610mm wide seat and backrest, which increases the space for...

Continue reading...

So I did just recently buy a gaming chair, and it looks suspiciously like the one in the Gigabyte picture (they probably all come from the same Chinese factory tbh).

Doing research - the office chairs I would have went with were significantly more. I've sat in many cheap Office Max specials that were plenty comfortable in the store, but after about 6 months just kinda fell apart or the padding just kinda self destructed or the mesh stretched and it was no longer comfortable, and I was sick of throwing money that way.

Of course, there are cheap knockoffs, and you can always find something "cheaper" - but I was looking for something with decent reviews and warranty. Once you start doing that, the price goes up quickly, and the gaming chair I did ultimately buy was about $200 less than the office chair I was looking at. I would have vastly preferred the aesthetics of an office chair though, but aesthetics alone aren't worth $200 to me, whereas longevity and comfort are.

So far so good.

Of course - chairs are one of those subjective things.

I've had my Vertagear since 2017. It's still in perfect condition, and still a comfortable as the day I bought it.

I wanted something with stiff padding. Every "office" chair I've owned has crushed out quickly.

Not going to spend whatever-stupid-money on a Herman Miller. And I don't like mesh.

So I did just recently buy a gaming chair, and it looks suspiciously like the one in the Gigabyte picture (they probably all come from the same Chinese factory tbh).

I think you're right, these all look very similar and are probably cranked out by the same 1 or 2 Chinese companies then rebranded.

I don't understand the draw of a rech company to make an office chair. Where is the value add. Does it have programmable settings? Built in wireless speakers? Some kind of remote power on or wakeup when you put your *** in the chair. Someone at gigabyte was sold a rebranding opportunity and paid to use their name on these chairs.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back