GIGABYTE Unleashes AI Performance and Infinite Power with X870E/X870 Motherboards for AMD Ryzen 9000 Series “Zen 5” Processors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The GIGABYTE AMD X870E/X870 Series, a new lineup of motherboards that is said to maximize the capabilities of AMD's new Ryzen 9000 Series "Zen 5" processors and power gaming performance for the AI era, delivering an AI-accelerated performance boost, premium thermal management, next-gen memory optimization, intuitive DIY-friendly features, state-of-the-art BIOS technology, and other features, is launching with nine models, according to updated product listings on gigabyte.com.

See full article...

Now with Blu HD AI iColorEverything RGB support!

Yep, ever since HD and BD came out I've been tracking this crap because after a bit you just can't escape it.

Charmin Super UItra Mega Ti RGB Enhanced XXXtra Soft toilet paper with AI sheeeit sensing technology

I'm even more sick of "AI" in marketing than I am of the lower case "i" added to everything after the iMAC came out.
Same for me, and I didn't think something like that could be even possible.

It's getting close to RGB-levels of nausea.
It's already past that for me.

Charmin Super UItra Mega Ti RGB Enhanced XXXtra Soft toilet paper with AI sheeeit sensing technology
Okaaay, hold on now, hold on... all jokes aside, that is uuuuuhhhhh yyeeaahh that sounds kinda interesting, actually...
I need a few videos of the Charmin bears using this product so I can get my head around it.

Become a Patron!
Back