GOG’s Summer Sale Has Now Begun Featuring over 3000 Discounts That Are Available until June 15th

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
GOG-Summer-Sale-1024x576.jpg
Image: GOG

What better way than to start your summer than stocking up on some of your favorite games with discounts? How about getting games that are DRM-free? Well, GOG, or Good Old Games, has begun its annual summer sale. Those not familiar with GOG might not be aware that there is a gaming service out there that explicitly offers games without DRM, thus allowing you to completely own your games. Its new gaming client, GOG Galaxy, also offers all of the amenities a gamer would expect from their gaming client.

We don’t believe in controlling you and your games. Here, you won’t be locked out of titles you paid for, or constantly asked to prove you own them – this is DRM-free gaming.GOG Galaxy is the tailor-made optional client that adds features like cloud saves, update roll-backs, crossplay, achievements, is a convenient way to install & update...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks very promising. I may have to go in for dishonored. The others that I would want I already have....

And this reminds me I need to go back the new version of Pathfinder coming out.

Become a Patron!
Back