Google Plans to Add over 100 Games to Stadia

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
google-stadia-more-games-1024x576.jpg
Image: Google

The Google Stadia Team has announced that it will offer many more games soon. Nine new games will be added between February 23 and April 23. Description for all nine games can be found here. It also plans to add more than 100 games to the Stadia store throughout the rest of 2021. This is welcome news for Stadia users after the recent announcement that Google would be shutting down its game development studio. Far Cry 6, Riders Republic, and Hello Engineer have also been revealed for later release.

We’re thrilled to continue bringing great games from some of the best developers for our players to experience within the Stadia...

Continue reading...

It helps when you don't cancel your own studio and crap on existing developers.

I still think in 3 years this will get the typical Google heave ho. If you didn't have to buy the game just for Stadia, or if the license transfered to some other existing service after purchase, that would be a much easier pill to swallow. But now, when Google decides to axe this, your just assed out.

Yeah likely nothing I will ever play. I have touched my Stadia exactly 3 times since I got it in Dec.... I do want to finish Cyberpunk on it but I want more patches before I blow any more time on that.

I can see it now.. 100 iterations of match three games. No thanks.

Become a Patron!
Back