GTA VI Could Feature Massive “Project Americas” Map

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
grand-theft-auto-iv-niko-liberty-coast-1024x576.jpg
Image: Rockstar Games

A 4chan user who claims to have a connection to Rockstar Games claims that Grand Theft Auto VI, which is purportedly code named “Project America,” will feature an extensive map. The title refers to how GTA VI could span six cities across multiple states. The person states that Take-Two Interactive has been hard at work on the game for the last ten years, even during crunch times for Red Dead Redemption 2. They also emphasize that GTA VI will have an online mode.

The latest leak reported by Dexerto comes from a 4chan post, and it further clashes with the “Project Americas” leak. The anonymous 4chan user posted on...

Continue reading...

Rockstar needs a game that has an ,DC, NYC, and Quebec equivalent that let's you traverse between them and visit the various towns along the way. Before you say no way.. fallout 4 did it basically.

Seems like a giant arsehole, with superiority complex, the poster. I doubt this is genuine.

I played 4 - was ok. I own 5 (thank you EGS) but only tried to play it once. It felt clunky and I only made it about an hour before I drifted to something else. Only really interested not because I want to play, but because the franchise is so huge and successful it tends to drive other trends.

Become a Patron!
Back