Halo Has Been Canceled on Paramount+ After Only Two Seasons

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Even though Halo has been canceled by Paramount+ fans of the show still have some hope that it may return on another platform. That could be a challenge given the likely large budget needed for such a show but not impossible if say perhaps, Max, Netflix, or Amazon could lock in a deal and any of them might be able to provide such a budget. It's been said, via ScreenRant, that each episode cost ~$10 million to produce and Paramount may have spent upwards of $400 million on the series.

See full article...

This, like so many other streaming sci-fi shows of late, was kind of an exercise in self-torture for me to watch. I'd bow out for a bit and then come back and binge a block of episodes. I didn't hate it but was curious to see where it would go. I kind of hope it does find a new home but sort of on the fence with that too. However, I do feel like it was starting to flounder even more so at the end of the 2nd season. Almost like the writers had already checked out and new staff had just dropped in to finish it. It was kind of weird.

Become a Patron!
Back