Halo Infinite PC System Requirements Released

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
halo-infinite-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: 343 Industries

Microsoft and 343 Industries have confirmed the minimum and recommended system requirements for their upcoming sixth mainline Halo installment, Halo Infinite.

According to Halo Infinite’s store listing on Steam, Halo fans stuck on weaker setups can get away with an AMD FX-8370 or Intel Core i5-4440 processor and AMD Radeon RX 570 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card.

For the recommended experience on PC, Halo Infinite players will need an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i7-9700k processor and AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card. (The recommendations here are notable, as they’re relatively modern pieces of hardware.)

The memory and storage recommendations for both tiers are the same. Halo Infinite calls for 8 GB of RAM and 50 GB of available storage space.

MINIMUM:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Recommended specs are pretty mid-range. In theory, this will run well on almost anything. Being a console port, that's not terribly surprising.

Being a console port, that's not terribly surprising.
And not only that, but a game that was designed to run on an 8th-gen console instead of being just 9th-gen exclusive. If even a base XB1 can run it, you know it ain't gonna be stressin' any PCs.

The 1050Ti is actually higher for minimum than I'd have expected. Especially compared to the recommended 2070.

Become a Patron!
Back