HBO Max Announces New Batman Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, and Matt Reeves

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
batman-caped-crusader-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Warner Bros.

Batman: The Animated Series is considered by many to be one of the greatest superhero animated television series of all time. WarnerMedia announced today that it will attempt to rekindle that ’90s magic with an all-new episodic animated series called Batman: Caped Crusader, which will be executive produced by a powerhouse team comprising Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, and The Batman director Matt Reeves. Batman: Caped Crusader will feature “state-of-the-art animation techniques” and presumably make its debut on the HBO Max streaming service. A new Superman animated series called My Adventures with Superman was also announced today.

Two of DC's finest in two brand new animated series! 🙌BATMAN: CAPED CRUSADER and MY ADVENTURES WITH SUPERMAN coming soon to @HBOMax and...

Continue reading...

Ah JJ. Ok. When is this guy and his ' vision' going way?

LOL, it's like the strategy of hollywood is now:
Anything + JarJar Abrams name attached to it = Profit

Does anyone actually think Abrams would actually do any work on this?

I admit some of the DC animated movies have had some decent voice actors but I'm really hoping they get K.C. and M.H. back for their respective roles.

It's going to be hard for any of these new animated Batman shows to top Batman the animated series.

JJ Abrams. When you're not satisfied ruining Star Wars and Star Trek you have to come take a dump all over arguably the most popular super hero ever. For crying out loud.

Hopefully Matt Reeves keeps Abrams' greasy paws off this.

And it had better have Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill doing the voices or else we nerds will riot!

Become a Patron!
Back