Heat Pipe Cooler for PS5 Promises to Reduce SSD Temps by Up to 50%

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
GRAUGEAR has listed the G-PS5HS01-Cov, a new heat pipe cooler for PlayStation 5 that may be of interest to users who are worrying about how hot their storage might get. According to promotional materials from the accessories manufacturer, this special aluminum heat sink is capable of reducing the temperature of M.2 NVMe SSDs by up to 50%, an improvement that's enabled by unique features that include an extended, pure copper heat pipe. It is compatible with both single and double-sided M.2 2280 SSDs.

See full article...

It's amazing that today, it's fine to say the PS5 TRULY overheats but now, there's a extra PAID cost solution to reduce the temps up to 50%!

Buuuttt... the MSM/fanboys/shills cover these TRUE facts up (lied) in 4Q20 reviews/feedback that the massive overheating reports were untrue and just buy up as many PS5s that are available. 😏

Is there like dead ps5 due to overheating or something?. If i ever buy latest gen I think it will be series x, but in any case one thing is a real problem, and another is enthusiasts doing enthusiasts things.
Hows come now cold ssds are a thing, for some reason I got it in my head that warmer was better for ssds.

Is there like dead ps5 due to overheating or something?. If i ever buy latest gen I think it will be series x, but in any case one thing is a real problem, and another is enthusiasts doing enthusiasts things.
Hows come now cold ssds are a thing, for some reason I got it in my head that warmer was better for ssds.
From what I have gleaned there is a sweet spot for SSD performance, not too hot not too cold.

Become a Patron!
Back