Here’s a Big List of AMD Motherboards That Already Support Ryzen 5000 (Zen 3) CPUs, and Their Required BIOSes

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-ryzen-badge-circle-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

If you’re an AMD user running relatively modern hardware (e.g., 500/400 Series chipsets), you’re probably aware that your motherboard will support AMD’s recently announced Ryzen 5000 Series processors, which leverage the Zen 3 architecture for substantial IPC gains and other improvements. What may be surprising is that the majority of these boards already seem to be prepped and ready.

ComputerBase has shared a substantial list of BIOSes and motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, BIOSTAR, GIGABYTE, and MSI, all of which have been blessed with the required AGESA version (1.0.8.0 or newer) for running Ryzen 5000 Series processors. MSI appears to be at the forefront of the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the MSI X570 links are bad and it looks like the MEG X570 Unify points to a forum post.

Well, ****. So much for my B450 board working. F.
yea i guess i get to wait till next year for a bios update for my ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero. I some how figured we might have working bios before the cpus went on sale.:) (what was i thinking)

I'm in an annoying spot. My main rig is atx with an x470 board. I have a B550i Pro AX, but its ITX, and I havent found an ITX case I like to swap all my parts over. I've had about 5 cases, and I've either sold them or returned them. :ROFLMAO:

So you put your itx motherboard in your atx case until you find an itx case that you like.

Become a Patron!
Back