Here Are the Dates for Steam’s Halloween, Autumn, and Winter Sales

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Steam Database has confirmed the dates for Steam's upcoming sales. The Halloween Sale will take place October 28 - November 1, the Autumn Sale will take place November 26 - December 3, and the Winter Sale will take place December 19 - January 2. Steam sales have gotten less interesting over the years, but maybe there'll be a surprise or two this time around.

The dates seem to fall in line with what Valve has done in the past with its sales, though take it with a grain of salt until the promotions officially kick off. Steam Awards will probably be returning during the Steam Autumn sale. Also, be prepared for another mini-game to be attached to the biggest one of the trio, the Steam Winter sale.

Hopefully these are better than the most recent sales. Nothing really stood out to me on the last few.

The mini-games are the best part of the sales.

Is it just me, or have the sales not been quite as good on big name titles in the last few sales.

I've logged on hoping to find steep discounts, but hvae largely been disappointed. Even some older AAA titles are still surprisingly expensive.

Become a Patron!
Back