Herman Miller and Logitech Unveil $1,495 Embody Gaming Chair

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
herman-miller-logitech-g-embody-gaming-chair-back-home-1024x576.jpg
Image: Herman Miller

In February, Herman Miller and Logitech announced that they were collaborating on a fancy, expensive gaming version of its popular “Embody” office chair. Many of us have been wondering what the heck something like that would look like or how much it would cost (shudder), and today, we’ve got the answers to both of those burning questions. Check out the video below for our first look at the Embody Gaming Chair, which launches today for the bargain price of $1,495!

As you might have imagined, Herman Miller and Logitech G’s baby is essentially an Embody painted with the latter’s distinct...

Continue reading...

Looks like a standard Embody model with Logitech branding. We have Embody chairs where I work and I hate them. Even after being adjusted I feel exhausted after sitting in one for 2-3 hours. Ergonomics replaced mine with an Aeron, which I think is much more comfortable.

The Embody chair is a perfect example of theory not matching experience. I sat in one for all of 30 secs. It sucked.

Edit: And ffs, can't these ridiculously priced chairs come with a gd headrest?

The Embody chair is a perfect example of theory not matching experience. I sat in one for all of 30 secs. It sucked.

Edit: And ffs, can't these ridiculously priced chairs come with a gd headrest?
Headrests on most chairs are useless to me because of how tall I am :cry:

Watched the attached video and I can't figure out what was Logitech's involvement in designing this chair, short of slapping their 'G' logo on it. When I read the headline I was expecting some built in speakers or armrest monitors or... something. WTF?

Looks like a standard Embody model with Logitech branding. We have Embody chairs where I work and I hate them. Even after being adjusted I feel exhausted after sitting in one for 2-3 hours. Ergonomics replaced mine with an Aeron, which I think is much more comfortable.
Wow send a photo of that office haha.

Become a Patron!
Back