Hitman 3 Game Director Leaves IO Interactive to Direct Crysis 4 for Crytek

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Crytek has revealed that Mattias Engström has left IO Interactive to direct the fourth mainline installment of its sci-fi FPS franchise, Crysis 4.

Go to post

Back in 2013, and it was a better game than 2. First one and Warhead still the best though (in my opinion).
I disagree, 2 was the best one, 3 was good until the last quarter orso, 1 was meh at best, never gotten warhead as a result.

I disagree, 2 was the best one, 3 was good until the last quarter orso, 1 was meh at best, never gotten warhead as a result.
1 was OK while you fought NK and not the aliens. Warhead was much better, 2 was good too, but very different with smaller urban maps. I never played 3.

1 was OK while you fought NK and not the aliens.
Yeah the first game really falls apart after you start fighting the aliens. The last time I re-played through Crysis 1 I stopped not long after the island gets frozen.

I disagree, 2 was the best one
Oh interesting, I don't usually hear people saying they prefer that one out of all of them.

3 was good until the last quarter orso
Yeah that's about right.

1 was meh at best, never gotten warhead as a result
Warhead was a lot more fun, focused, and action-packed than 1. More linear too, but then again it was a much shorter game. Overall the fun factor was considerably higher than 1. You should at least give it a whirl.

Become a Patron!
Back