Hitman 3 Is a 12-Month Epic Games Store Exclusive

I think free games are a gimmick, meant to draw in registrations to the EGS. I personally don't care about free games, as if I was interested in a game in the first place I'd have bought it. I'm very picky about my games, I won't play a game just because it is free. If a game is worth playing it's worth paying for.

Killing Floor is a game I got for free a while back. Didn't even know about the game until then. I have since put hundreds of hours in the game, run about 20 public servers and I've bought about 10 copies to give away since then.

While I realize that's anything but the normal when someone gets a free game it's still proof that free games can bring in people who otherwise would have never bought the game or even known as.

Not saying all games should be given away free, but they're not always bad.

Of course the free games is for getting people to register on EGS. I'm sure Epic has even said they're doing that to get a large userbase. EGS isn't the only one either. I've received a lot of free games on Origin also.

So Epic PAID for exclusives!!! The evil. Eeeeeviiiiillllll.

Killing Floor is a game I got for free a while back. Didn't even know about the game until then. I have since put hundreds of hours in the game, run about 20 public servers and I've bought about 10 copies to give away since then.

While I realize that's anything but the normal when someone gets a free game it's still proof that free games can bring in people who otherwise would have never bought the game or even known as.

Not saying all games should be given away free, but they're not always bad.

Of course the free games is for getting people to register on EGS. I'm sure Epic has even said they're doing that to get a large userbase. EGS isn't the only one either. I've received a lot of free games on Origin also.
You got lucky with that game. I'm not saying free games are a bad thing. But Epic just won't win me over no matter how many games they give out. They want me as a customer they need to offer competitive prices and decent service. Of course for competitive prices you need to have someone to compete with, so exclusivity won't do.

You got lucky with that game. I'm not saying free games are a bad thing. But Epic just won't win me over no matter how many games they give out. They want me as a customer they need to offer competitive prices and decent service. Of course for competitive prices you need to have someone to compete with, so exclusivity won't do.

Doesn't matter to me. Realistically, you're only hurting yourself being stubborn and not taking what's given away for free. Regardless if you don't care to play the games they give out for free now or ever; it literally costs nothing to just accept them into your account.

Whatever floats your boat though. I will continue to try out new games I otherwise wouldn't have bothered spending money on. Found some gems that would have been worth it to buy, but also; some that are not.

This is not about what's best for me. It's about standing up to the bully that is epic. If I did take their free games I'd be a hypocrite, calling out devs for taking their handouts in exchange for exclusivity.

I'm not in favor of taking thinks that are given out for free when you don't need them anyway. Of course with a digital product this is not a problem, but I've seen this so many times when people take stuff just because it's free, when they have absolutely no need for it. When things are being handed out it's meant for those who don't normally have access to it or can't afford it.

DOWN WITH SONY!!! DOWN WITH MICROSOFT!! DOWN WITH ANYONE THAT HAS ANYTHING EXCLUSIVE!!! DOWN WITH APPLE!! DOWN WITH GOOGLE!!! DOWN WITH WALMART!!! DOWN WITH... oh wait... is anyone left?

Become a Patron!
Back