Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition Is Coming to PC on March 21 with NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR, Intel XeSS, and DirectStorage Support

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition is now available to pre-order ahead of its March 21, 2024 release on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store, Guerrilla Games and Nixxes Software have announced.

See full article...

A while back a friend offered to let me borrow his PS5 and the game so I could play it, but I said no thanks, I'm waiting for the PC version. I did the first game on PS4 Pro and that was extremely painful with a controller. I need a mouse for the kind of precise aiming the game wanted me to do. I knew I would have to play the sequel on PC. I appreciate the continued Sony-exclusive releases on PC. I've had consoles since 2nd-gen, but I think 9th-gen might finally be the gen I completely skip out on.

I'll probably get it when it goes on sale. I played the PC release and it was just OK, and not anything I want to purchase an expansion for full price OK.

I'll probably get it when it goes on sale. I played the PC release and it was just OK, and not anything I want to purchase an expansion for full price OK.
This is not an expansion, this is a full sequel to Zero Dawn.

That said I'm still uncertain if I'll buy it, I guess it depends on the price and how bored I am in march. But sloppy seconds for $70 is out of the question, maybe for $40 I'll think about it.

But sloppy seconds for $70 is out of the question
you do you, but it's only 60€ with a 20€ expac for free.

Had fgreat fun on the PS5 with it. Imo a controller works well enough in this game, but I also do not play on the harder difficulties.

you do you, but it's only 60€ with a 20€ expac for free.

Had fgreat fun on the PS5 with it. Imo a controller works well enough in this game, but I also do not play on the harder difficulties.
Nah, there is no universe where I consider a port of 2 year old game for €60 a good deal. Even if it was a brand new release I'd be hesitant to pay more than $50 unless I thought it would be absolutely brilliant and unmissable.

Nah, there is no universe where I consider a port of 2 year old game for €60 a good deal. Even if it was a brand new release I'd be hesitant to pay more than $50 unless I thought it would be absolutely brilliant and unmissable.
Being a port of an older console game is the reason why I considered the first one somewhat /meh. I agree that I'm not going to pay first class prices for a second class product. I'm probably even more frugal than @DrezKill and would look for steep discount before I'd even consider this one ... more like $15 or less.

I'd pay 40-50 for a singular release that includes any and all expansions.

You know what's almost comical. How much this game looks like the Avatar game by Ubisoft. Don't get me wrong I'll get this one I enjoyed the first one very much! But I've also been enjoying the Avatar game as well. Screenshots line up surprisingly well between the two games.

You know what's almost comical. How much this game looks like the Avatar game by Ubisoft. Don't get me wrong I'll get this one I enjoyed the first one very much! But I've also been enjoying the Avatar game as well. Screenshots line up surprisingly well between the two games.
I still can't get past how similar Mass Effect Andromeda's vaults and HZD's cauldrons are.

Become a Patron!
Back