Horizon Forbidden West Looks Incredible in New PS5 Story Trailer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
horizon-forbidden-west-key-art-aloy-crew-versus-regalla-1024x576.jpg
Image: Guerrilla Games

Guerrilla Games has shared a new story trailer for the PS5 version of Horizon Forbidden West that proves its post-apocalyptic sequel will be far more beautiful than its predecessor.

Starting off with a disclaimer that confirms the footage was captured on a PS5, the trailer teases Aloy’s new epic quest into the Forbidden West, an uncharted and dangerous region that was teased in the original game. It offers glimpses of returning favorites such as Varl and Erend, as well as new companions such as Zo, Alva, and Kotallo.

“Today we’re proud to present our new story trailer, which offers an exciting peek at what lies in store for Aloy and her friends as they venture into the Forbidden West,” Ben McCaw, Guerrilla’s narrative director, wrote for the PlayStation Blog.

“On top of that, we’re thrilled to show you our...

Continue reading...

I'm so tired of wokeness, why can't we have nice things any more? Just games with ugly women and stupid idiotic men? Ereend was already a submissive fool in the first game, they made him look even dumber it seems. And the only intruiging male character from the first game Sylens they turned into the villain?

I'll wait for the pc version, and even then it will be a hard sell.

Still looking forward to this game, but it's not on my radar cuz I don't have a PS5, I won't be playing it on PS4, and after I suffered through the first game on console only to have it come to PC 3 years later, I'm definitely waiting for this game to hit PC. So yeah, I'm not gonna be playing this game any dang time soon. I'd like to avoid having to buy a PS5 at all, but if HFW never comes to PC, then at least by waiting a few years the price will go down a lot. I borrowed the first game (and the system) to play through it the year it came out, then I got my own copy a couple years later so I could play the expansion (paid $10 for a physical copy). Who knows, it might be possible to borrow this game and a PS5 at some point. Although the only friend I know who currently has a PS5 lives on the other side of the continent, and most of my friends are like me, they would just prefer to play on PC. But yeah, I don't care if I have to wait 3 years or 5 years or whatever the f*ck, so long as these Sony exclusives come to PC eventually (and don't have sh1tty ports). But they really got stop charging full price for old games being ported to PC. $50 for God of War 4 on Steam? Get the f*ck outta here.

This game coming out soon, I may start looking for a PS5 again.

Not gonna get it on PS4 though.

Wife is playing through the original on PC now, I hear the dialog in the background and it makes me all nostalgic.

I got my copy preordered, one of the few games this year I'm looking forward to.

"Horizon Forbidden West Looks Incredible in New PS5 Story Trailer"
And it will look even better on PC in a few years!
I'll be patiently waiting.

Become a Patron!
Back