Horizon Forbidden West Releasing on February 18, 2022 for PS4 and PS5 Consoles

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
horizon-forbidden-west-release-date-announcement-1024x576.jpg
Image: Guerrilla Games

Horizon Zero Dawn fans will finally be able to learn what Sylens has been up to early next year, as its highly anticipated sequel, Horizon Forbidden West, has now received an official release date. As revealed by game director Mathijs de Jonge, Guerrilla Games’ next gorgeous epic will be releasing on February 18, 2022.

Guerrilla Games blew away PlayStation gamers in June when it released a real-time gameplay trailer for Horizon Forbidden West that showcased the sequel’s heightened visuals. While the original game remains beautiful to this day, the power of the PS5 will take things to a whole other level with clear improvements in environmental details that include complex foliage and what appears to be a significant bump in draw distance.

Originally released in February 2017, Horizon Zero Dawn introduced players to a...

Continue reading...

I ain't gonna be playing it any dang time soon. The last game took like 3 years to come to PC, and even if PS5s were available to buy, I don't buy consoles so early in their generations. I have a PS4 Pro but this game should have been 9th-gen exclusive, I'm not gonna play it on PS4. Plus I definitely do NOT want to play this game with a controller after how I struggled with the last game on console. I am looking forward to the game though, since the previous one was pretty good.

Become a Patron!
Back