Humble Monthly Has a Crazy Deal for Crash, Spyro, and Call of Duty: WWII

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Humble Monthly's early unlocks aren't always great, but the digital storefront's bundle for November 2019 is pretty incredible. For just $12, gamers can snag Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and Call of Duty: WWII. This collection normally costs $140.

Remember, even though Humble Monthly is a subscription service you can cancel at any time. That means you can sign up for the November bundle to get Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Call of Duty: WW2 for £10/$12 now. Then, cancel immediately and you won't get charged for next month's. You won't lose those games either as anything you've purchased is yours to keep forever.

I've had Humble Monthly for a year now. It's a good deal in my opinion.

First, you can pause a month. If you don't like the early release, just hit pause - that month won't get taken off your balance.

The "big name" release is generally the early release. The full thing generally gets filled up with a lot of indie or smaller stuff - sometimes it's got some gems, but mostly filler.

Most of the time you get a steam key. That key isn't linked to your steam account until you activate it, so you can trade it before redeeming it.

Granted, most of what it does is populate my Steam library with a bunch of junk. But it has gems often enough that the monthly fee is worth it.

Become a Patron!
Back