ids Rage 2 and Absolut Drift Zen Edition, Free on Epic Game Store 02/19/2021

I heard the first game was awful, and the second game wasn’t as bad. Hey man for free I am willing to find out.
I don't know about the first game, but I was excited about the second especially since it was made by the same company who mad max, so I bought it when it was released and it was awful, nothing like madmax. It felt like a cheap mmo, without the online part. So the complexity of the quests and the quality of the cutscenes.

I don't know about the first game, but I was excited about the second especially since it was made by the same company who mad max, so I bought it when it was released and it was awful, nothing like madmax. It felt like a cheap mmo, without the online part. So the complexity of the quests and the quality of the cutscenes.
Gotcha, this is a new series for me entirely so I was just going off comments I heard back when the game was semi fresh. I still think for free its worth checking out.

Lol, ask Kyle on Hocp about Rage. There was some serious hate on it when reviewed there. Initially it was rough when released.

I got the second one to complete the set, haven't played either.

I'm a game hoarder.....

Lol, ask Kyle on Hocp about Rage. There was some serious hate on it when reviewed there. Initially it was rough when released.

I got the second one to complete the set, haven't played either.

I'm a game hoarder.....
Oh I remember that in retrospect. I actually never played the 1st one due to that review!

Become a Patron!
Back