Injustice: Gods Among Us Is Free on Steam, Xbox Marketplace, and PlayStation Store

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
injustice-gods-among-us-cover-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: NetherRealm Studios

What would happen if Superman went rogue? NetherRealm Studios gave us the answer to that with its 2013 fighter, Injustice: Gods Among Us, which allowed DC Comics fans to battle it out as the Man of Steel, Batman, Wonder Woman, Joker, and other classic characters.

If you’ve never tried it, now’s the perfect time, as Warner Bros. is giving away free copies of both the PC and console versions. This offer is available via Steam, Xbox Marketplace, and PlayStation Store until June 25.

Be a hero while playing with friends and family. Injustice...

Continue reading...

I have this in my Steam library already after purchasing it on sale months ago. Not a bad game, but just gets repetitive.

I have this in my Steam library already after purchasing it on sale months ago. Not a bad game, but just gets repetitive.
Character slection was so gimped it was too limited. Yeah you are pretty dead on with your take on that game.

What I remember most about this game, was thoroughly beating my 11ish year old kid (ingame, of course), but then having a rematch a couple of weeks later where he completely destroyed me. Kid threw me into trains, easily countered anything I tried - it was a massacre. Sorta proud of the kid at that moment.

Become a Patron!
Back