Intel Announces Availability of Arc A750 and A770 GPUs, Starting at $289 and $329, Respectively

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Intel has announced that its Arc A750 and A770 GPUs are now available for purchase at select retailers.

Go to post

I'm more excited about these than I am the 4090 to be honest.

But that's a very, very low bar.

Can Ryan and Tom survive the incoming Intel layoffs?

Nice to see the gpu's out.

I see them as a good first entry into the market. Dont want to pull a Matrox (release the best gpu of the day and disappear).

This will let Intel work on driver and optimization issues while cooking up some high end parts. At least that is what I hope will happen.

To my knowledge, he's not with Intel anymore. Something about needing to take time to take care of his family. I hope he's ok but I don't believe he's there anymore.
Yeah he's not with intel anymore. I think that only lasted a few months.
Yeah if I recall correctly, Kyle was not able to relocate himself and his family for the new Intel job, so yeah his time with Intel was quite short.

The text below "[f]rom the Intel Arc website" in the article appears in all caps to me. I've recently noticed this in other FPS articles too. It occurs inside a "blockquote" element: <blockquote class="wp-block-quote">.

The site makes very heavy use of JS/CSS, which I've made no attempt to debug, except to observe that changing the value of the "text-transform" property from "uppercase" in the following rule resolves the issue:
Code:
.tagdiv-type blockquote p {
 font-family:'Roboto',sans-serif;
 font-size:32px;
 line-height:40px;
 font-weight:400;
 text-transform:uppercase;
 color:#4db2ec;
 word-wrap:break-word
}
I'm mentioning the issue here where others have a better chance of reading it. I'm on the latest Firefox ESR. I'm curious whether others are having the same experience. It's easy enough to work around and not a big deal to me, but I'd hate to see new visitors scared away because of a glitch in a stylesheet, if that's indeed the cause.

Become a Patron!
Back