Intel Core i5-10600K CPU Review

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
banner0.png

Introduction

Please also check out our full review of the flagship Intel Core i9-10900K CPU and our Intel Z490 Chipset Information article. Intel has recently let loose the information in regards to its next-generation desktop processors here and here, and...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have missed it. but when will these go on sale/be released?

There are several sites like B&H listing prices for them, but availability is unknown. B&H does list the 10700 for sale. If you go to the drop down, it shows "coming soon" for most of the CPU's. So, availability may be there but its spotty at best.

Nicely written article as well. I preferred the order of presentation and including the overclocked results of the bigger chip. But this was all there as well.

I do kinda sorta miss a pull down to hop to the testing results, sometimes reading the methodology is nice, but when it is a site and testers I trust I just want to see some numbers! ;)

We may create a unified CPU review format at some point in the future. Unfortunately, this was the least amount of lead time we've ever had so Brent and I worked entirely independently to get these done.

We may create a unified CPU review format at some point in the future. Unfortunately, this was the least amount of lead time we've ever had so Brent and I worked entirely independently to get these done.

Naaa it's all good. I enjoyed reading both reviews. Good on both of you on cranking these out in the short window you had!

I do kinda sorta miss a pull down to hop to the testing results

Table of Contents is at the top of both articles for me - is it missing for you?

If it's there now and was missing, it was likely when Brent was fixing some internal links as the plugin for it will randomly turn off the ToC when making edits.

If it's not there now, then you're blocking that javascript.

If you're missing something else... please describe?

Table of Contents is at the top of both articles for me - is it missing for you?

If it's there now and was missing, it was likely when Brent was fixing some internal links as the plugin for it will randomly turn off the ToC when making edits.

If it's not there now, then you're blocking that javascript.

If you're missing something else... please describe?

I may have grown accustomed to looking for the jump pages at the bottom of the screen in a pull down and never thought to check the top... maybe.... damnit.

I may have grown accustomed to looking for the jump pages at the bottom of the screen in a pull down and never thought to check the top... maybe.... damnit.

You inspired me to see if my WordPress/wizardry has grown enough to figure out how to put it back at the bottom. Looks like it worked. Enjoy the ToC at top and bottom of content and let me know if I broke something by doing that...

You inspired me to see if my WordPress/wizardry has grown enough to figure out how to put it back at the bottom. Looks like it worked. Enjoy the ToC at top and bottom of content and let me know if I broke something by doing that...
That works!

Become a Patron!
Back