Intellivision Amico Launch Titles Detailed

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
intellivision-amico-render-1024x576.jpg
Image: Intellivision Entertainment

Notable game soundtrack composer Tommy Tallarico (Earthworm Jim) purchased the rights to Intellivision in 2018 and is working on releasing the Amico, a new console. Set for launch in October 2021, the Amico is designed for family-friendly games without loot boxes and microtransactions. It will have controller skins for various games like the original console. Some of its pre-installed titles include Intellivision Skiing (a sports game), Cornhole (a sports game), and Farkle (dice game). There will also be physical editions for select titles like Moon Patrol and Missile Command. Earthworm Jim 4 will be exclusive to the Amico...

Continue reading...

Actually that's a good idea. Too many consoles have 'adult' themed titles. There is a place in the market for something with a more curated list of titles and games for kids to play without worrying about them borrowing some COD clone shooter to go murder the world in.

A 5 year old has no business in an FPS.

Actually that's a good idea. Too many consoles have 'adult' themed titles. There is a place in the market for something with a more curated list of titles and games for kids to play without worrying about them borrowing some COD clone shooter to go murder the world in.

A 5 year old has no business in an FPS.
I was thinking the same plus Nintendo could always use more competition in that sector. Not too mention the graphics don't look half bad for what it is and I applaud that Tony has currently set a $9.99 or less limit on game prices.

Kind of reminds me of the Wii with the kids and casual family games.

My first console was an Intellivision II, it was pretty good.

Not sure how much it will cost. Has to be really cheap if it wants to stand a chance. But I think Apple Arcade may be a better choice with higher quality games that you can play on your TV or Ipad.

Become a Patron!
Back