Is Eyefinity dead?

Do you have an IKEA? Get yourself some butcher block counter top. And a bunch of their screw in legs and cable tracks. Make yourself a nice desk man. You deserve it and it's not crazy expensive. You can even customize it to the size and shape you need with a skill saw.

Do you have an IKEA? Get yourself some butcher block counter top. And a bunch of their screw in legs and cable tracks. Make yourself a nice desk man. You deserve it and it's not crazy expensive. You can even customize it to the size and shape you need with a skill saw.
Closest Ikea is about 130 miles.

I'm in Reno we have Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Target and Best buy. Well and Amazon, Newegg and Tiger Direct. :)

I agree these desks likely would not handle the torc well for a monitor arm. I'm in a Condo so anything with the walls I would need to get Board permission.

They deliver!

yea it's more expensive than I thought in my head as you'll probably want 2 of those to make a desk top.. then legs and everything else. Maybe a small filing cabinet to tuck under... So close to 500 maybe 600 bucks all told I'd bet. Could be more...

Just tried out 'New World' at 11520*2160 looked nice, will need to get the gamma higher on the right monitor a bit though. I was getting ~35 fps which for an MMO is acceptable. This was at rendering the full resolution with no ai upscaling which would, no doubt, help the FPS considerably.

Triple monitor is still popular on racing sim setups. I can't imagine Nvidia or AMD not wanting a piece of that pie.

Become a Patron!
Back