Jason Statham Fights Megan Fox in First Trailer for Expendables 4

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Lionsgate has released the first trailer for Expend4bles, the fourth installment of the film franchise that Sylvester Stallone launched in 2010 to show that classic action stars can still kick ***, even at an older age. The new film stars Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Dolph Lundgren, Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais, Randy Couture, Jacob Scipio, Levy Tran, Andy Garcia, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, and Megan Fox, the latter of whom appear to have at least one fight scene before doing their thing in the bedroom. Directed by Scott Waugh (Need for Speed), Expend4bles is coming to theaters on September 22.

See full article...

These are such good, bloody fun movies.

I look forward to the streaming release!

4? I didn't even realize there was 3 already, this is Fast becoming like that Furious franchise.

I'm pretty sure if people can no longer tell apart the installments you have utterly failed as a filmmaker.

BTW I never understood why people were fawning over Megan Fox, kind of an Angelina Jolie 2.0 for me.

I'm pretty sure if people can no longer tell apart the installments you have utterly failed as a filmmaker.
I think if you are seeing this for filmmaking or a message you've failed as a movie goer.

I think if you are seeing this for filmmaking or a message you've failed as a movie goer.
Would it not in that case
Be simpler for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?

If you sit down in front of a movie expecting it to be indistinguishable from the other corporate focus group tailored shovelware, then YOU failed as a consumer. Because I wouldn't even waste my time if I had such low expectations.

The last Rambo movie was good. But these are pure popcorn. Very much like the fnf properties. I guess I'm tying to say see this with proper expectations is all.

I only saw the first Expendables. I enjoyed it though. I didn't even realize there was a 3, let alone a 4.
BTW I never understood why people were fawning over Megan Fox
I remember her looking really dang good in the first Transformers movie. I haven't seen her in years. Seems like she still looks pretty good based on this trailer. Nevermind her though - when looking up the cast list for this 4th Expandables, I came across this chick who I've never heard of or seen before: https://www.google.com/search?q="Le...a9hBK8Q0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=2133&bih=1055&dpr=1.2
Yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh, sign me up for that ride.

I only saw the first Expendables. I enjoyed it though. I didn't even realize there was a 3, let alone a 4.

I remember her looking really dang good in the first Transformers movie. I haven't seen her in years. Seems like she still looks pretty good based on this trailer. Nevermind her though - when looking up the cast list for this 4th Expandables, I came across this chick who I've never heard of or seen before: https://www.google.com/search?q="Levy+Tran"&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi78onhrLb_AhUIFVkFHa9hBK8Q0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=2133&bih=1055&dpr=1.2
Yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh, sign me up for that ride.
Megan who?

Roger that. Tasteful is ok but full body stuff, neck/face.... ehhh
Honestly she probably got it JUST to get that reaction. I couldn't imagine the attention a hot chick gets from overconfident hornballs.

Become a Patron!
Back