Jurassic World Dominion Trailer Released, Offering First Look at Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler, and Ian Malcolm Together Again

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
jurassic-world-dominion-trailer-grant-malcolm-sattler-1024x576.jpg
Image: Universal Pictures

Universal Pictures has released the first official trailer for Jurassic World Dominion, the sixth installment in the blockbuster Jurassic Park franchise and a direct sequel to 2018’s Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. The trailer confirms that Chris Pratt (Owen Grady) and Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire Dearing) will be joined by original stars Sam Neil, Jeff Goldblum, and Laura Dern, who are returning in their iconic roles of Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler, and Ian Malcolm. Jurassic World Dominion will be released in theaters on June 10.

Jurassic World Dominion – Official Trailer [HD] (YouTube)

This summer, experience the epic conclusion to the Jurassic era as two generations unite for the first time. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are joined by...

Continue reading...

I've enjoyed all the movies in the franchise thus far .. good popcorn flicks. Looking forward to the merging of the two casts ..

Looks like they are getting the band back together for one last show.

Maybe when it becomes "free" on streaming.
This pretty much applies to about every movie for me. I might get hyped enough to pay a bit extra to stream, but I can't think of anything off hand.

I haven't seen any of them, not going to start now.

Become a Patron!
Back