Kathleen Kennedy Rumored to Be Fired from Disney

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Disney-1024x576.jpg
Image: Disney

The future of Kathleen Kennedy’s employment with Disney could be in doubt. Giant Freakin Robot (GFR) has been tracking turmoil regarding the current president of Lucasfilm for some time. It is no secret that the recent trilogy and spin-off attempt, Solo, encountered backlash from fans and underperformed in theaters. Finding support for them would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

🚨New Video! Please Share🚨A Brand New Rumor Has Kathleen Kennedy OUT At Disney & Lucasfilm & The Man Himself George Lucas Being Brought In To Save Star WarsDon't Do This To Me Disney…Don't Give Me Hope…Let's Discuss This!🔥Watch & Share!🔥https://t.co/weVaouLOCT pic.twitter.com/VGgZyxJMP2— TheQuartering (@TheQuartering)...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it happens it's too many years and too many movies too late at this point.

Even if it happens it's too many years and too many movies too late at this point.

I'm a staunch hater of the sequel trilogy, but I don't think this is true. I believe they can move forward, but they need the right people at the helm. Clone Wars Season 7 was fantastic and I enjoyed the Mandalorian. I think there is still potential in the Star Wars franchise, but it needs to be controlled by people who want to tell a good story without all the agenda pushing and political ideology shoved into it.

I'm a staunch hater of the sequel trilogy, but I don't think this is true. I believe they can move forward, but they need the right people at the helm. Clone Wars Season 7 was fantastic and I enjoyed the Mandalorian. I think there is still potential in the Star Wars franchise, but it needs to be controlled by people who want to tell a good story without all the agenda pushing and political ideology shoved into it.
I have to agree. I've been giving up on it for awhile but in my mind I've salvaged bits of the sequel trilogy(it ain't easy) into something o.k. That along with the Clone Wars(only watched bits-next on my binge list), Rebels, Rogue One, and The Mandalorian, there's is plenty for me to imagine some worthwhile possibilities.

Become a Patron!
Back