KINGPIN Might Partner with PNY for Custom Overclocked NVIDIA GeForce RTX 50 Series Graphics Cards

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Ever since EVGA announced it would depart from the graphics card market there has been speculation about whom the extreme overclocker might next collaborate with. Gamers Nexus caught up with KINGPIN during Computex 2024 where Steve Burke asked about his prospects.

See full article...

Would be good to see Kingpin products from PNY. Their graphics card line would certainly benefit.

I sold PNY memory at CompUSA in the before-times...

I know PNY has built Nvidia Quadros for some time, so I'd assume that they are capable of routinely putting out quality products - I'm wondering if they can fill EVGAs shoes bottom up? Will their entry-level products benefit too, or just their halo products?

I sold PNY memory at CompUSA in the before-times...

I know PNY has built Nvidia Quadros for some time, so I'd assume that they are capable of routinely putting out quality products - I'm wondering if they can fill EVGAs shoes bottom up? Will their entry-level products benefit too, or just their halo products?
The Kingpin products will be halo as they always have been with EVGA. The guy does some good work. Glad to see him land with another company.

Become a Patron!
Back