Latest "Hyper Scape" comment thread not found?

Zarathustra

Cloudless
So, the posting from the home page thing never works well for me. I've had nothing but problems with it, so what I usually do is I read a news story, then I go find the related thread in the forums and comment there.

Except for this news story I can't find one.

searching for hyper scape in the title turns up nothing.

Just figured I'd mention it. I don't know how it all works, if it is a manual process or an automatic one.

Same for subwarp thread.

It is as if something has broken, and new posts to the front page are no longer getting forum threads.

In case you missed it - https://forums.thefpsreview.com/threads/fyi-post-to-thread-creation-comment-sync-borked.7840/

I'm pushing the threads over to the forums manually about 2-3x per day right now until I can get this figured out. Of course turning off this integration caused WP Rocket to start doing its own caching (which I couldn't get working in a week of tinkering with it about 6 months ago), which then caused its own issues (which I think, I have been sorted at least).

In case you missed it - https://forums.thefpsreview.com/threads/fyi-post-to-thread-creation-comment-sync-borked.7840/

I'm pushing the threads over to the forums manually about 2-3x per day right now until I can get this figured out. Of course turning off this integration caused WP Rocket to start doing its own caching (which I couldn't get working in a week of tinkering with it about 6 months ago), which then caused its own issues (which I think, I have been sorted at least).

Yeah, totally missed that.

My apologies for duplicating a thread.

Automation is always great, until it isn't :p

The method we used when I was posting news on the H was a little bit of a pain for the newsposters, but unless we screwed up manually creating threads and linking them in the posts, it worked.

BTW I would like to mention I can no longer log in to post via the main page, is this also a result from the breakage?

Become a Patron!
Back