Limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X Console and Two-Toned Controller Releasing This Summer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cyberpunk-2077-xbox-one-x-console-1024x576.jpg
Image: Microsoft

Cyberpunk 2077, one of the biggest games of the year, is getting its own limited-edition Xbox One X console. This specially themed system is a particularly busy one, sporting glow-in-the-dark decals, LED lighting, and custom panels that make it look as if it was something manufactured by Seocho Electronics – one of the open-world RPG’s fictitious corporate giants. The bundle will also come with a two-toned controller that mirrors the duality of Night City and its grungy aesthetic.

Cyberpunk 2077 fans uncovered the limited-edition console after cracking an ARG game, which ultimately led to an unlisted video that details the system in its full glory. “Thanks to a group of diligent sleuths, the case has been cracked three days early,”...

Continue reading...

If this was a series x I would jump on it but half a year b4 the launch of the new generation I'm not getting a 2nd of the old one.

Yeah, odd time to be releasing a themed console, especially for a game that's going to be the flagship for the new generation.

The marketing for this game... waiting for the CP2077 branded glow in the dark seashells next.

For the record, I can't wait to play the game.
Here you go:

Attachments

• Glow in the dark cyberpunk seashell.png
    Glow in the dark cyberpunk seashell.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Become a Patron!
Back