Lionsgate Is “Fielding Proposals” for a Triple-A John Wick Video Game

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
A major video game based on John Wick may eventually surface, according to new statements made by Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer, who revealed to investors during a recent earnings call that his studio is eager to see a title based on the action franchise starring Keanu Reeves released.

See full article...

Not multi-player. Anyone coming at John wick as a multi-player experience is missing the freaking boat. Now if you're not John Wick but one of the many facions.. then yes that works.

It depends on who gets the contract if they are going trend chasing or actually do something cool and unique. I'm not saying it shouldn't have multiplayer but it needs to have a cool single player to get people hooked.

I'd make it more like hitman, and not starring John Wick, but just a random assassin on the rise, who eventually gets tangled up with Wick, making John Wick a major character in the game, but not the player character.

It should be a mix of hitman and alpha protocol, with a hint of splinter cell. I can think of a thousand scenarios that are more exciting than what they will eventually come up with probably.

Become a Patron!
Back