Lollipop Chainsaw Sequel or PC Port Could Be in the Works: Franchise “Is Back,” Says Executive Producer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Lollipop Chainsaw may be getting its long-awaited sequel soon, according to executive producer Yoshimi Yasuda, who confirmed in a tweet yesterday that the cult-classic hack-and-slash action franchise is being revived courtesy of his current employer, Dragami Games.

Go to post

Looks fun. Thankfully and hopefully WOEFULLY not politically correct.

Where is our new DOA beach volleyball?

The first game was probably the only game from Grasshopper Manufacture and SUDA-51 that I enjoyed. I seem to recall something about James Gunn helping with development. My brother and I found ourselves wishing the game had been made by Platinum instead, cuz the combat and controls left a lot to be desired. There was some real potential though. Very short game, meant to be replayed, doesn't take itself seriously, just silly nonsense and gameplay just barely engaging enough to see the game through. There was actually some funny sh1t in there too.

I never bought the game, I used my brother's copy on X360. If it comes out on PC I wouldn't mind grabbing it for a very discounted price. And if it's a sequel, then cool, hope it turns out much better than the first game.

EDIT: I should at least look at the article before I post, cuz right there is a video with James Gunn alongside SUDA-51.

Become a Patron!
Back