Marvel’s Avengers Now Up for Pre-order

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Marvels-Avengers-1024x576.jpg
Image: Marvel

Marvel’s The Avengers are officially available for pre-order. This comes after developer Square Enix announced a delay so they could fine tune and add more polishing. A teaser trailer for the game was originally released back in 2017 and more recently at E3 2019 revealed the full trailer. The full trailer has now been released for all to see.

Posted via the game’s twitter page the game begins after a catastrophic event. After A-Day the Avengers are once again disbanded or dis-assembled. Newer character, Kamala Khan a.k.a Ms. Marvel, is prominently featured in the new trailer as a protagonist in the team’s revival.

In the five years since the...

Continue reading...

I'll wait to see the reviews. These type of games can either be really good or really bad.

I'll wait to see the reviews. These type of games can either be really good or really bad.
I agree. Some of the models look a bit funky but overall I am looking forward to it. Doubt I'll do a pre-order though. I've been wanting to follow up to Marvel Ultimate Alliance for a long time now and I never got into Marvel Online.

I've been wanting to follow up to Marvel Ultimate Alliance for a long time now and I never got into Marvel Online.

Same. I got a Switch just after Christmas and thought about buying the Black order game, but I passed on it for now due to the lackluster reviews.

Become a Patron!
Back