Marvel Studios Releases Official Trailer for Its First Animated Series, What If… ?

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
marvel-studios-what-if-poster-1024x576.jpg
Image: Marvel Studios

Marvel Studios has released the first trailer for its next Disney+ original series, What If…? Streaming exclusively on Disney’s streaming service, Marvel Studios’ What If…? is an animated series that will explore what would happen if famous events from the Marvel films (e.g., Tony Stark getting ambushed and suffering a near-fatal injury in 2008’s Iron Man) played out differently and what effects that might have had on the universe. Directed by Bryan Andrews with AC Bradley as head writer, Marvel Studios’ What If…? will premiere on Disney+ on August 11.

Enter the multiverse of unlimited possibilities. Marvel Studios’ first animated series, What If…?, starts streaming August 11 with new episodes Wednesdays on Disney+.

Source: Marvel Studios

Continue reading...

Really looking forward to this now after seeing the trailer. I like the animation style and What If? was one of my favorite titles back in the day. Preferred the original series but there are always great stories to tell.

One of my favorite covers, #47, from the original by Bill Sienkiewicz.
1625785376277.png

I loved the old comics, but the original Norse myths were more entertaining. At least to me.
Loki was always in possession of the hammer first after it was forged by the dwarves. As part of an appeasement to Thor for cutting off his wife's hair.

It was quite the scandal. Made front page back in the day

Looks pretty good, I'll keep an eye on it.

Old comic book geek here myself, and I'm looking forward to this show as well.

Become a Patron!
Back