Marvel Studios Releases Official Trailer for Loki

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
marvel-studios-loki-poster-prisoner-garb-1024x576.jpg
Image: Marvel Studios

Marvel Studios has shared the first full-length trailer for its next original Disney+ series, Loki. The highly anticipated show, which brings back popular actor Tom Hiddleston in the titular role, will follow the God of Mischief in a brand-new adventure involving the Time Variance Authority (TVA)—a bureaucratic agency responsible for maintaining order between multiverses. Loki’s cast includes comedic veteran Owen Wilson, who stars as TVA administrator Mobius M. Mobius. The show will be available to stream exclusively on Disney+ beginning on June 11.

In the trailer, Loki—the imperious God of Mischief—who, after absconding with the Tesseract, is a fish-out-of-water when he lands in a world of trouble with the bureaucratic TVA (Time Variance Authority). Loki diminishes the existence of the TVA stating “The Time Keepers have built...

Continue reading...

That looks pretty fun.

Oh and they have the most powerful superhero of them all. "I want my red swingline stapler" <-- tiny spoiler if you get it.

I think it looks fun too. I watched the teaser trailer a few weeks back. Can't wait. I think that Marvel has done surprisingly well with these new shows. It's a definite, to each their own, with them but I really like all they done come off as clones of each other and are expanding into new territories.

Looks interesting. I don't know that I'm signing up for Dis+ for that but I'd probably watch it.

Become a Patron!
Back