Mass Effect Trilogy Remasters Leaked by Retailer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
mass-effect-3-shepard-1024x576.jpg
Image: BioWare

Here’s another sign that the Mass Effect Trilogy remaster is finally happening. Earlier today, Portuguese retailer Gaming Replay jumped the gun with three listings for the long-anticipated remaster’s PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and – surprise – Nintendo Switch versions. While the listings have since been removed, Nibellion was able to grab a screenshot of the temporary box arts.

We’re not sure if the listings are legit, since retailers have been known to put up temporary listings for heavily hyped but unconfirmed titles. The logo on the boxes doesn’t help, either – this happens to be the same graphic that EA and BioWare used for the standard Mass Effect Trilogy release, which can be seen on the...

Continue reading...

Mass Effect is one of my favorite games, but after all the lackluster and outright egregious remasters lately I just can't get excited for this.

I'll be cautiously optimistic but I think we've all seen too many 'remasters' of late that became letdowns. I absolutely want this to be great so here's hoping for the best.

I'll probably buy it regardless. ME is my favorite game by a lightyear and I still play them regularly. I'm in for a copy even if it's just refreshed textures.

I'll probably buy it regardless. ME is my favorite game by a lightyear and I still play them regularly. I'm in for a copy even if it's just refreshed textures.
They'd have to fundamentally break the games to lose my interest.

Which Bioware is absolutely capable of doing, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Which Bioware is absolutely capable of doing, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Well if it's ported to frostbite then that's almost a guarantee. That it will be fundamentally broken. BTW I don't see this being handled by the main bioware team, more likely outsourced.

Become a Patron!
Back