Master Chief Will Be Unmasked in Paramount’s Halo TV Series

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
halo-tv-series-first-look-master-chief-helmet-closeup-1024x576.jpg
Image: Paramount+

One of the unwritten rules of the Halo franchise is that players aren’t ever supposed to see the Master Chief’s face, but Paramount will be breaking that decades-old tradition for its upcoming live-action TV series.

The arguably long-overdue unmasking of the super soldier has been confirmed by Halo executive producer and 343 Industries’ Studio Head of Transmedia, Kiki Wolfkill, who told IGN in an interview during its Fan Fest event that Master Chief’s face would be revealed for the first time in the history of the franchise during Paramount’s Halo TV series, which is slated to begin airing on the company’s streaming service, Paramount+, on March 24, 2022.

“I think we set out to tell a character story and a personal story,” Wolfkill explained. “And once we really got into what that story was, it became clear that you really...

Continue reading...

Bets the master chief is a female. I'm betting with an 85% likelihood it will be a female character.

Of course once that happens the fanart of Samus and master chief in a special engagement mode will be all over the place.

I mean you get to see some of his face at the end of Halo 4, and the comics showed his face when he was a kid.

Bets the master chief is a female. I'm betting with an 85% likelihood it will be a female character.
MC won't even be human. Might not even be a real person. Might just be a robot. Or what if it was a pair of dwarves inside the armor! Now that would be interesting.

I mean you get to see some of his face at the end of Halo 4, and the comics showed his face when he was a kid.

MC won't even be human. Might not even be a real person. Might just be a robot. Or what if it was a pair of dwarves inside the armor! Now that would be interesting.
gender fluid binary dwarf transgendites with rainbow skin

Become a Patron!
Back