Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition Analysis - The First Triple-A Ray Tracing Game

Auer

FPS Regular
The first triple-A PC game that will *only* run on ray tracing equipped PCs (and next-gen consoles to come), Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition is a phenomenal improvement over the 2019 original release. In this extended video, Alex Battaglia reveals the new RT effects, shows off the benefits for developers, checks out DLSS, VRS and TAA upscaling and analyses performance on both AMD and Nvidia hardware.

I did a little testing with it yesterday between other projects and all I can say is just "WOW!". It's like a brand new game the way it performs now. I can also say that they updated the benchmark test as well. The only odd thing is it kept switching to hybrid(at least that's what was reported in the final report) in the bench so I'm not sure if that's a glitch or perhaps I have to tweak some other setting to get it to stick. 32:9 support with a FOV slider too!

Gonna give myself some more time away from it since I only just finished another playthrough about a month ago and I want to spend some time with Village and then ME Legendary Edition after that. Gonna be a fun summer!

Become a Patron!
Back