Microsoft Plans to Move Windows 11 “Increasingly to the Cloud”

Linux is getting better for gaming all the time. I'd agree that it is not 100% there yet (despite its evangelists) but its much better than you probably think it is.
Linux is like star citizen to me. I try it from time to time, to see how bad it is, but I can never lower my expectations enough to not still be shockingly disappointed. I last tried a Linux about 8-10 months ago and it still didn't stick. As a desktop OS linux is still much worse than even the worst editions of windows. OK, maybe not worse than vanilla 8, but close enough.

Linux is like star citizen to me. I try it from time to time, to see how bad it is, but I can never lower my expectations enough to not still be shockingly disappointed. I last tried a Linux about 8-10 months ago and it still didn't stick. As a desktop OS linux is still much worse than even the worst editions of windows. OK, maybe not worse than vanilla 8, but close enough.
The thing I had with Linux the worse was installing things. It easy when using like the market place ( whatever it was called) but I had situations of downloading things, a driver and whatever, and then with the sudo, and what have you. How hard can it be to implement install.exe equivalent? Otherwise for non game tasks ( once all things are installed) Linux makes a perfectly suitable computer, office apps and all. Never tried games. Zorin OS was good. Mint (?) was good too.

Become a Patron!
Back