MSI Announces 14 Gaming Trio and Ventus GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
msi-geforce-rtx-30-series-gaming-trio-venture-key-art.jpg

MSI has provided a sneak peek at its custom GeForce RTX 30 Series designs. According to the specifications list (which we’ve copied at the bottom of this post), the company is planning at least six Gaming Trio models and eight Ventus models. MSI will have more to share during its next Insider live stream, but for now, you can check out the key art provided by marketing, which gives us a very good idea of what the GPUs will look like.

Original Press Release:

[Taipei, Taiwan] As a leading brand in True Gaming hardware, MSI is proud to share its take on NVIDIA®’s exciting new GeForce RTX™ 30 series GPUs, with graphics cards that unite the latest in graphics technology, high-performance circuit board design, and advanced cooling.

The new NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs, the 2nd...

Continue reading...

This Trio 3090 might actually benefit from the 3 x 8 pin design they introduced last gen. It'll be interesting to see how the reviews and testing go along with what kind of BIOS options they offer. I can only imagine what the TDP will be when heavily overclocked.

This Trio 3090 might actually benefit from the 3 x 8 pin design they introduced last gen. It'll be interesting to see how the reviews and testing go along with what kind of BIOS options they offer. I can only imagine what the TDP will be when heavily overclocked.
Modders were pushing Maxwell Titan X, which used one 6-pin and one 8-pin, to 400W and beyond. Too bad NVIDIA have locked the BIOS down so much in newer cards. I could see modders going for 600W or more with three 8-pins.

Become a Patron!
Back