MultiVersus Roster Expands with the Joker, Voiced by Mark Hamill

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Joker, Gotham City's Clown Prince of Crime, is headed to MultiVersus, the new free-to-play platform fighter from developer Player First Games that will feature a wide roster of Warner Bros. characters when it officially launches for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC on May 28, Warner Bros. Games has announced.

See full article...

Well I remember reading how Mark H. said he wouldn't reprise the role w/o Kevin Conroy so I went and checked. Yep, the late great K.C. voiced Batman for Multiversus as well so this makes perfect sense.

1715202731808.png

Last edited:
Well I remember reading how Mark H. said he wouldn't reprise the role w/o Kevin Conroy so I went and checked. Yep, the late great K.C. voiced Batman for Multiversus as well so this makes perfect sense.
Aaaahhhh okay, I too was confused, cuz I also remembered Mark Hamil saying he wouldn't come back to the character.

A friend showed me this: https://www.techradar.com/streaming...ase-date-on-prime-video-and-it-looks-gorgeous
No Kevin Conroy, me no watchey. I know that's not their fault, but that's how it is. The best Dr. Robotnik we ever had for the Sonic games died, can't do sh1t about that. Main dude from Spartacus mostly carried the show, after he died it tanked. Nothing could be done about that. It's unfortunate but that's how it goes.

Become a Patron!
Back